Five tips to get your kids to eat healthful foods:
- Eat with your kids. They want to be like you and they will follow the example you set.
- Don’t assume kids won’t like certain foods.
- Don’t give up on a food after a single rejection. Encourage a sample bite of a food multiple times and try cooking the same food in different ways.
- Don’t give kids too many options. Cooking them there own meal doesn’t teach them to eat healthful foods. Being picky can be part of being a kid but they can learn to enjoy vegetables.
- Kids will eat when they are hungry, and they will eat healthful food if they are consistently given the chance to do so.