Our bodies are exposed to over 2 million different toxins a day! This comes from the air you breathe, your food, beverages, environment, products that you use in your home and on your body and even from emotional feelings.
In my own research that I have done for myself and my family, I have found out that our bodies are not designed to eliminate that many toxins.
So what can you do?
- You can change the way you eat. Make sure you prepare all your own meals with grass-fed an organic as much as possible.
- You can make better choices with your beverages. Again, all natural, organic, non processed as much as possible.
- You can change the products you use in your home. I like to make a lot of my own products. This can save you money and the products feel better, smell better and are better for you!
- You can choose to not use the microwave.
- Feelings of sadness or depression can cause toxins inside your body, so finding ways to relax and be stress free
I realize that in the world we live it, it's hard to eliminate so many toxins and I don't want you to be afraid to do anything because it might have "toxins" but I am just saying that there are things you can do to eliminate how many toxins you allow into your body. And just a final reminder... our bodies are designed to eliminate toxins. That is their job! Let's just help them to not have to work on over-time :)